Monday, September 3, 2012

12 Week Body Transformation - week 2

Yay! I made it! Its week two and I am ready to hit the ground running. The exercise is good ( even if at the time it doesn't feel nice or look pretty) and the food is YUM!!

I had banana, cottage cheese and cinnamon on toast for breakfast - thought it was a bit weird sounding but is surprisingly delicious. A wrap coming up for lunch and Pumpkin soup for dinner. I'm sure I'm eating more than I used to and feeling my body thank me.

Monday morning never felt so good. I am looking forward to Wednesday, not for the number but to see the rewards of my hard work.

I found these two today and think it sums it up quite nicely:



So I will continue to eat myself well, eat more energy and exercise my body fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you have visited me, so leave me a comment :)