- A mixer - red, preferable Kitchenaid, will settle for a Kenwood.
- A stickvac for the downstairs lino and titles.
- A desk - big enough for sewing and scrapbooking but not too big that takes up the whole room.
- A Tupperware baking sheet - no more baking paper waste.
- A watch - no particular one in mind yet.
- A printer - to get my scrapbooking rolling again.
- A cutting mat for quilting - had to leave mine in NZ was too big to bring.
- A nice cold glass of coke - its a hot one today.
- A Mac desktop - for the kids to be able to use and to start doing more with m photo's.
Monday, February 6, 2012
A list of things I want
This is a list of things I would like - in no particular order.